We support you to develop & nbsp; your innovative business idea in the field of the blue economy
"I have not failed, I have found 10,000 ways this doesn't work".
At Sherpa do Mar we want you to find the best way to make your business work with the least attempts possible thanks to the high level scientific and technical support offered by the Sherpa Journeys Program
What type of entrepreneur are we looking for?
- People over 18 years old with residence in Galicia or Northern Portugal
- They have an idea or project of entrepreneurship related to the blue economy
What entrepreneurship projects do we support?
- The project must be developed and implemented in the POCTEP region where the Sherpa Program is developed Journeys (Galicia-Northern Portugal)
- The project must cover a real need in the marine-maritime field of the Galicia-North Euroregion of Portugal.
- The project can be found at any stage of the entrepreneurial process, from conception of the idea to the first three months since its launch. We help you take it to the next level.
- The entrepreneurship project must lead to a new product or service with new characteristics and potentialities and based on knowledge.
To know more, consult the bases of the call.
All applications received will be part of a catalog of online business ideas where they will gain visibility with the aim of establishing contacts and relationships with collaborators and investors.
End of the registration period
September 15, 2020
Do you have a entrepreneurship project that covers a need in the field marine-maritime and you want to develop it?
Enroll in the Sherpa Journeys program
A support program for entrepreneurs from the Galicia-North Euroregion of Portugal that will help you take your project to the next level.
What do we offer?
- Evaluation and monitoring system Personalized diagnosis based on indicators that will assess your skills and competencies and the quality of the business idea filed.
- Dynamic and personalized roadmap Recommended actions in each phase of the process entrepreneur, based on the needs identified in the diagnosis.
- Mentoring Advice specialized in technology transfer and knowledge by people with extensive experience in support of entrepreneurship.
- Pre-selection of support programs Pre-selection of support programs of the Euroregion that best suits the needs of the business idea and roadmap designed.
- Scientific-technical advice Universities and research centers of the Euroregion will offer scientific-technical advice to strengthen the knowledge base of the business idea.
- Network of contacts and dissemination Visibility of business ideas and access to Investor contacts through the Sherpa do Mar marketplace and agent network.