- Main beneficiary: UNIVERSIDAD DE VIGO. CIF: Q8650002B. Address: Lagoas Marcosende University Campus s / n, 36310. Vigo (Pontevedra).
- GALEGA AXENCIA OF INNOVATION. CIF: Q1500386F. Address: C / Airas Nunes s / n, 15702. Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña).
- UNIVERSITY OF SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA. C.I.F. Q1518001A. Address: CACTUS Building - Vida Campus, 15782, Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña).
- UNIVERSIDADE DA CORUÑA. C.I.F. Q6550005J. Address: Rúa da Maestranza, 9. 15001 A Coruña.
- VIGO FREE ZONE CONSORTIUM. C.I.F. V36611580. Address: Bouzas Port Area, s / n, 36208 Vigo (Pontevedra).
- UNIVERSIDADE DO PORTO. NIPC: 501413197. Address: Praça Gomes Teixeira s / n 4099-002 Porto, Portugal.
- UPTEC - ASSOCIAÇÃO DE TRANSFERENCIA DE TECNOLOGIA DA ASPRELA. NIPC: 507847695. Address: Rua Alfredo Allen, nº 455/461 - CP: 4200-135 Porto, Portugal.
- FORUM OCEANO- ASSOCIAÇÃO DA ECONOMIA DO MAR. NIPC: 509072763. Address: UPTEC - Polo do Mar, Av. Da Liberdade S / N, 4450-718 Leça da Palmeira, Portugal.
- INTERDISCIPLINARY CENTER FOR INVESTIGAÇÃO MARINHA E AMBIENTAL (CIIMAR). NIPC: 508792657. Address: New Building of the Cruise Terminal of Porto de Leixões, Av. General Norton de Matos, S / N, 4450-208 Matosinhos, Portugal.
Hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Sherpa Project".
Sherpa Project contact details
Telephone: 0034 986 130 108
- It is prohibited to send unsolicited or unsolicited bulk emails (SPAM) to the email accounts used on this website.
- The user will not be able to access the website in a way that could damage, harm, disable or overload the services and / or the information offered.
The content provided through this website is published for informational purposes only and does not replace the legal publicity of the statutes, regulations, provisions and acts that must be formally published in the DOG and other official bulletins. Although every effort will be made to ensure that the information on the website is accurate and up-to-date, there is no guarantee that there will be no errors in the content of the website, nor that it will be fully updated. Only the texts published in the printed editions of the DOG and other official bulletins have authenticity and official validity.
- Sherpa Project reserves the right to change the structure of the website, both in form and content, without prior notice, until it has been canceled without the need to notify users of this circumstance in advance. < / li>
- The website may contain links to external pages over which there is no control and for which it assumes no responsibility.
- Sherpa Project is not responsible for any damages that may be caused to the user by an incorrect, erroneous or improper use of the services and contents of this website by him.
- Intellectual property rights. Sherpa Project owns the intellectual and industrial property rights on the website, its graphic design and its contents, unless otherwise indicated.
- Technical incidents. Sherpa Project will try to minimize service interruptions and problems caused by technical errors. No responsibility is assumed for interruptions or deficiencies in the service, or for any problem that may result from consulting these pages.
- Competent jurisdiction and applicable law. The controversies that may arise between the Sherpa Project and the users of this service about the interpretation or application of these conditions or, in general, about the use of these will be the competence of the Spanish courts and will be governed by Spanish law.